We understand that if you are Certified through Scrum Alliance claiming your membership is a clunky process. I assure you we're working on this and hope to have some changes in place in the coming months. Until then, here is the step-by-step process to claim your membership.
You need to claim your membership first on the certification site. http://www.scrumalliance.org/login
1. Login with your email and password here: http://www.scrumalliance.org/login
2. On the top right hover over “Settings” and click “Certification Dashboard”
3. Once you are on this page, there is a big blue button that says “Claim Membership”, click that
4. Complete the form on this page, please note that you need your password to claim.
5. You will be redirected to the new community and membership site. This is not single sign-on, you login with your email address and current Scrum Alliance password.
If you change your password on the membership site, it will not change on the Certification site and will then be different.
Your Username is your email address, not your username on the Scrum Alliance Certification site.
The Scrum Alliance Certification site is: https://www.scrumalliance.org/
The Scrum Alliance Membership Community site is: http://membership.scrumalliance.org/
We will continue to work on these sites, so please stay tuned for updates!
Global Membership and Community Manager