Sydney Scrum User Group: for a second time this year we have the honour of hosting Michael Sahota. Read on....
We have heard for a while about “Doing Agile” vs “Being Agile”. We have talked about the practises of Agile and the Agile Mindset. Agile is understood to be a Cultural System. We know that the high performance we seek comes from Being Agile. How do we get there?
Wave 2 of Agile is the key to high performance
We introduce Wave 2 of Agile as a way to understand Being Agile. Wave 2 is about Living Agile. It is in how we show up. It is in how we work with people and organizations. It is living Mahatma Gandhi's truth: “Be the change that you want to see in the world”.
When we focus on our own behaviour we model Being Agile. This is the only way to invite the Agile Mindset. This is Wave 2 Agile. We become the effective leaders and influencers of lasting change in our organisations.
“To be or not to be? That is the question.”
• Steps to becoming an effective change maker
• Seeing how our own activities and actions are causing resistance around us
• Sahota change model for Consciously Approaching Agile™
• Discover how you are Living Agile - at a personal level and in your Agile Initiative
• Identify a growth path for Living Agile to become your fullest potential
• Concrete actions you can take to improve how you work with others
• Discover a key secret to foster the Agile Mindset needed for high performance
Who will benefit
Anyone seek to create a more productive work environment - execs, managers, scrum masters, coaches.
5:30pm Social time with food and drinks
6:10pm Talk from Michael
Google map location: https://goo.gl/maps/ZvgYnqDYHPE2
Please allow 15 mins to walk to the Wargaming office from Central Station.
Alternatively, a bus that brings you close to the venue is:
M30 from Wynyard Station, York St, Stand H to Broadway at Buckland St.
Please RSVP at the event listing on Meetup.
Note that the capacity is limited to under 50 participants for this event and we may need to turn back late comers over that number.
Please be considerate and if you RSVP Yes but can't make it, change your RSVP so that others on the waitlist don't miss out unnecessary. Thanks on behalf of keen waitlisted members.
Many thanks to SSUG regular Stefano who invited us to Wargaming. Check out World of Tanks!!
Thanks heaps to Catherine Hyams for arranging this while Rowan was away recently.